Friday 11 April 2014

Lupus Cape Town


 

I always knew and believed I was given Lupus for a reason. From the beginning of my diagnoses 8 years ago I wanted to start a lupus support group already, but due to this, that or the other reason I just didn’t get to it

 Finally 2 weeks ago Algamdoelilaah with the koedrat and the hiedayah of The Almighty I did it."Lupus Cape Town" up and running.May Allah Swt grant me the strength and hiedayah to run this group to the best of my ability.Shukran/Thank you to everyone who believes in me and who supported and who are still supporting me in this endeavour. Meetings will be held the last Saturday of every month at my place until we find a suitable venue. And the support group is not just for lupies but for everyone who is interested learning more about lupus, gout, arthritis, diabetes etc

 

 

 

May is Lupus awareness month  and I have decided to host a Ladies Lupus awareness evening.

Arrangements and sales of tickets are going very well Algamdoelilaah

No comments:

Post a Comment