Tuesday 29 April 2014

I love them beyond infinity


29 April 2014


2 years ago I was wondering if I  was still going to be around today to see my son "Imtiyaaz" finding his spot in the workplace.

 He started his second job 1 year ago and tomorrow he is going for an assessment at another company.In Shaa Allah I hope he

 Ace the assessment so that he can qualify for an interview. So proud of the young man he is becoming :)

 My worse fear was that I wasn't going to be   around to see my daughter do her matric and celebrate her 18th birthday but Algamdoelilaah Allah Swt granted me the opportunity to witness all of the above :-)

Soon I will be able to go with my daughter "Mumtaz" to shop for her matric ball dress and do all the things a mom and daughter does together in preparations for a ball.

 I am so thankful for being blessed with 2 amazing, loving and caring children. They are my pillar of strength, my reason for living
 I love them beyond infinity and because of them I’ve been kicking lupus's butt for the last 8 years
May they both blessed all the days of their lives with good health and happiness and may the continue to be followers of The Sunnah of our holy Prophet Mogamat SAW.

May Allah Swt grant me the health and strength to be around to witness them walking down the aisle and to meet my grand-children Ameen In Shaa Allah
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. A mother's love. I, too, am so thankful you are able to be part of their lives. They are blessed to have YOU as their mother. Keep fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete