Saturday 11 August 2012

The power of duah/prayer

2012.08.11
We are in our last few days of the Holy month of Ramadan.
I feel so sad because I have fasted 6 years ago last. I so much wanted to see if I can fast
this year but unfortunately I’ve been struggling with Bronchial Pneumonia for the past 3 weeks.
I was admitted to hospital on 7 August and was on an antibiotic drip and oxygen for 3 days.
Chest is much better now Alhamdulillah. The power of duah/prayer is truly amazing.
The Almighty is control of everything and we can only appeal to him for help.
Especially during this holy month of Ramadan He is most merciful and forgiving.
I ask The Almighty Alllah to accept  all duahs/prayers that is made for me and by me.
And I ask The Almighty Allah to grant my family and friends lots of health and bless them all abundantly.
In Shaa Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment